Lignetics Premium Wood Pellet Fuel
- Lignetics wood pellets are made from recycled, renewable sawmill waste.
- Our wood pellets contain all-natural biomass.
- Lignetics wood pellet fuel is designated premium grade by the Pellet Fuel Institute.
- Our wood pellets produce a consistent, high BTU output and produce less than one percent ash.
- Lignetics West Coast wood pellets are made from premium quality western conifer sawdust.
- Lignetics East Coast wood pellets are made from quality hardwood sawdust.
- The emission rate for wood pellet stoves when using Lignetics premium wood pellets is approximately 1.2 grams per hour, which falls well below the nationwide EPA regulation of less than 7.5 grams per hour.
Lignetics Premium Wood Pellets Are Produced in the United States for Use in North America
Lignetics Premium Wood Pellets are made in the United States using renewable, recycled biomass produced in the United States. Lignetics Premium Wood Pellets are not only the best source for heating, they are helping to support the United States economy. Wood pellet fuel is a renewable heating source that includes many American-based industries. Material is recycled, gathered, manufactured as wood pellets, transported, distributed and used in wood pellet stoves that are produced in the United States. Wood pellet heat is a win-win source of heating for the U.S. economy. For more information see our Frequently Asked Questions page.