PREMIUM WOOD FUEL PELLETS
Warm - Clean - Sustainable
Our wood pellets are made from 100% pure, wood fiber(sawdust) that is a by-product of the lumber industry. Manufacturing wood fiber into premium clean-burning wood pellets is simple and sustainable. We compress the sawdust and wood particles at such a rate that natural lignin is excreted and bonds the loose fiber into wood pellets. The result is a modern, cost-effective renewable heating alternative that is ideal for people, animals and the planet.
Quality Comes First
Our commitment to creating premium-grade wood pellets is central to everything we do, and is the single factor that sets us apart from the rest.
A lot goes into making a high quality pellet. It all starts with the wood fiber. We hand-select and lab-test every batch of wood fiber to ensure we start with only the cleanest raw materials. We handle it with care throughout transportation and manufacturing process and complete finishing lab tests to confirm our high quality standards are met. We continuously invest in technological advancements and quality control measures that allow us to manufacture only the best, most reliable wood pellets on the market. With over 30 years of experience, our pellets are the most trusted in the industry.
All of our manufacturing facilities use locally obtained wood fiber for pellet production, and therefore, depending on your location, your pellets will represent a high-quality blend of tree species found within that region. Our pellet composition details are outlined on each product page and our pellets, regardless of composition are all categorized as 'Premium' from the PFI (Pellet Fuels Institute) and deliver high, long-lasting heat with very little ash.
Discover the Power of Wood Pellet Fuel
- Burns hotter. Can you say eco-efficiency? With a higher wood density and lower moisture content, our pressed pellets deliver more BTU output per pound and ultimately more heat.
- Burns cleaner. Dirt be gone. Since wood pellets are drier and denser, they burn very clean — creating far fewer particle emissions and ash than typical cordwood.
- Eliminates build up. Safe is simple. Now it’s easy to reduce the risk of chimney fires with little or no creosote buildup, ensuring safe ventilation and easier maintenance.
- Better for the environment. Be kind to mother nature. Made from all-natural biomass, wood pellets are a carbon-neutral substitute that helps keep our climate in check.
- Low cost. Heat for less. Get more warmth for your money with 20 hours of continuous heat output from a 40-lb bag that only costs a few dollars.
- Easier to move and store. Say goodbye to chopping and hauling. Our easy-to-carry 40 lb bags are denser than logs or chips, carry a higher calorific value, and require far less storage space.
SHOP All Wood Fuel Pellets