Start BBQ season off right with natural hard-wood flavors from Bear Mountain BBQ woods.
Whether it’s a quick or long smoke, Bear Mountain products and flavors pair perfectly with a range of foods to elevate this season’s gourmet grilling
Louisville, CO – May 24, 2022 – BBQ season is upon us, and the best way to elevate all the meals made on the grill this summer is with quality flavors from Bear Mountain Gourmet BBQ Woods. Crafters of hardwood pellets Smoke ‘Ems™, Bear Mountain’s products are made of 100% natural hardwood blends and can amplify any meal, on any grill, anywhere.
“This BBQ season, we will continue spending more time at home, in the backyard with close friends and family. Luckily, eating good food with loved ones is what BBQ and Bear Mountain are all about. This spring and summer, we really have something for every type of meal and every type of grill,” says Jim Gallman from Bear Mountain BBQ. “From our Craft Blends to our Smoke ‘Ems, all of our products can help barbecue enthusiasts of all skill levels up their culinary game.”
Bear Mountain’s products include all-natural hardwood pellets, which come in five Craft Blends™ and eight species flavors, as well as Smoke ‘Ems, single use packets that pack a lot of flavor. By adding wood pellets or Smoke ‘Ems to the grill—gas, charcoal, electric and of course, pellet grills—pitmasters can use their own equipment to create the irresistible flavors and aromas that come from hardwood. Guests will enjoy the camaraderie of a backyard barbecue with a meal that brings to mind their favorite BBQ joint.
A collection of 100% natural hardwood blends curated to create wood-fired flavor, Bear Mountain’s Craft Blends empower grillers to create great tasting food, no matter what they’re cooking. Each Craft Blend has a unique smoke flavor profile to inspire chefs to create delicious meats and vegetables to share with friends and family.
Bear Mountain’s five signature Craft Blends include:
- Gourmet BBQ Blend: Use this blend to add a balance of smoky and sweet wood-fired flavor to a range of foods, from beef to fish to vegetables. It’s perfect for just about everything, and will definitely take your favorite rib recipe to a whole new level of delicious.
- Bold BBQ Blend: This robust blend creates a smoky, earthy and rich flavor that gives beef, pork and poultry a Texas-style barbecue flavor.
- Savory BBQ Blend: This blend offers a smooth smoke flavor that warms the senses and highlights the natural flavor of beef, lamb, pork, poultry and vegetables. It is ideal for an amazing smoked Thanksgiving turkey and all the fixings.
- Sweet BBQ Blend: This blend of fruitwoods brings out the sweetness of rubs, marinades and sauces on poultry, pork, seafood and vegetables. Pair it with a brown sugar-based rub and Rufus Teague® Whisky Maple BBQ Sauce for a dish that is both down home and a cut above.
- Bourbon BBQ: This blend provides a mellow smoky flavor, infusing the unmistakable smoothness of aged bourbon barrel wood chips with rich, all-natural smoke, idea for turkey, a chocolate pie and even a smoked ice old fashioned.
Bear Mountain’s other wood pellets include:
- Hickory, to get the robust smoky flavor for that favorite brisket.
- Apple, for a sweet, mild flavor that works well pork, chicken and vegetables.
- Mesquite, for a bold, smoky flavor reminiscent of true Texas barbecue.
- Cherry, for a mild, fruity flavor that complements lamb.
- Oak, for a smooth, smoky flavor versatile enough for beef, chicken pork, veggies, and even baking cookies.
- Maple, for a mild, sweet flavor to create the perfect pork belly burnt ends.
- Pecan, for a rich flavor that’s perfect for beef ribs.
- Alder, for a delicate, sweet flavor that makes smoked salmon shine.
Through extensive testing, the team at Bear Mountain BBQ has dialed in the perfect combinations of hardwoods to create the best flavor for different types of grilled meats and vegetables. Stronger hardwoods add richness to steak, medium to mild wood species pair perfectly with chicken or pork, and lighter fruitwoods complement the delicious flavors of seafood.
The kiln-dried pellets are low moisture, so they create the perfect smoke for consistent, optimal flavor and an enjoyable grilling experience. The pellets burn clean with little ash, which reduces how often the ash cup needs to be cleaned.
Bear Mountain Smoke ‘Ems